Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shakeology Experiment Coming to a Close

Tomorrow will mark the end of my one month experiment with Shakeology. I don't think the weight loss is going to be that significant. When I weighed myself on Sunday I was 181.8. At the start of the program I was 182.2. So .4 lbs. A rounding error.

I only had one day that I didn't have the shake for either breakfast or lunch. So the weight loss aspect was a bust for me. Perhaps someone who is significantly overweight will benefit from Shakeology, but I can't say it will do the job for someone looking to lose those last five pounds.

During the month my blender gave up the ghost so I bought a Magic Bullet. I love it! It lets you blend just about anything quickly and easily. One thing I noticed is that if you let it go too long your smoothie becomes more like a Frosty.

I'll announce the weigh-in results on Thursday, April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment