Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shakeology Experiment - Day 4

Day four of the Shakeology experiment. The goal is to lose those last seven pounds in 30 days by replacing one meal with a Shakeology replacement shake. I'll list each day the supplements I take, my workouts and the food I eat and beverages I drink.

Thursday April 2nd 2009

Supplements:
1 Equate Complete Multivitamin
2 Rexall fish oil softgels (2400 mg)
1 Origin CO Q-10 softgel (100 mg)
1 Nature Made Vitamin E softgel (400 I.U.)
1 Spring Valley High Potency B-Complex vitamin tablet
2 tsps Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 1 teaspoon of raw and unfiltered honey and 8 ounces of water. (Twice a day)

Workouts:
P90X YogaX

Food:
Two eggs, 3 slices of ham, ¼ cup of prunes, 2 slices of Ezekiel bread 8:00 am
1 small banana 12:00 pm
Shakeology Greenberry Shake with 1 cup of almond milk 12:00 pm
Mixed nuts and dried cranberries 3:30 pm
Crockpot Orange Chicken with sweet potatoes 6:30 pm

Beverages:
Hot chai tea with stevia 8:00 am
500 ml bottled water during workout

Hot chai tea with stevia 3:30 pm
500 ml bottled water 7:30 pm

Notes:
YogaX with sore arms today. Fun!

The UPS truck didn’t arrive in time for me to have a chocolate Shakeology shake for lunch. It did arrive around 5 pm so I think I'll try it for breakfast tomorrow.

I finally found some recipes on the Beachbody website.

I plan to weigh myself tomorrow morning. Time to see if a week of Shakeology meals has had any effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment